Friday 29 July 2011

Wedyon Déwomátrí (Prayer to the Mother of the Gods)

Samalé talamonem étsi mon kíká,
mon knamás kluká,
papoweltá mon woltos,
mon welis mori,
Sonnos étsi mon krokenos,
mon anation Lougrá,
tsires mon péllás,
mon kondos nigloi
eti awelá étsi mon anatlá.

As the earth is my flesh, stone are my bones, each herb is my hair, my blood the sea, the sun is my skin, my soul the moon, the stars my senses, my reason the clouds and the wind is my breath.

Entra té immi, entra mé ési,
Klusí, mé klusí, á Máter,
Gariúmíté au mon anamonos!
Ríxs andesedios immi Dulion,
Bilyoernos ac Tigernon Rotás.
Á Máter, Duxter, Kélia, Mára Rígani!
Ita ési Biwotuts Bitous enimi biyetio,
Epona Noibisama, Déwoxdonion Rogentia.

Inside you i am, inside me you are, hear, hear me, Oh Mother, from my soul i call you! I am the eternal King of the Elements, the Eagle of the sacred Tree and the Lord of the Wheel. Oh Mother, Daughter, Wife, Great Queen! You're the life of the world that exists in me, Holy Epona, ancestor of gods and men.

Translated from http://bellovesos.multiply.com/journal/item/131

No comments:

Post a Comment